Multiple studies show that almost all massage therapists prefer to use a particular oil for massage when massaging their clients. I am sure you’re wondering how useful these products are. Worry no more, as we’ll point out compelling reasons to try out these products.
5 Reasons to Use Massage Oils
- To help your client relax: oil helps to minimize friction during the massage. For this reason, the client can feel relaxed, as does the rub-down.
- To save energy: massage oils help a massage therapist to expend less energy. The professional’s hands flew over the client’s body with much ease.
- To reduce anxiety: regular massage using a massage oil can help to lower one’s anxiety level. Your skin becomes smoother making the massage much more impactful.
- To reduce inflammation: do you have a swollen part of the body? A professional massage expert will prefer to use oil when massaging you.
- To boost your client’s mood: we all know that a massage helps relax one’s body. As your body relaxes, so does your mind. As a result, it results in it triggers the release of endorphins hence making the client happier.
In a way, massage oil has a similar effect as oil for love. For instance, both types of oil aids relax the user.
Five Most Highly-Rated Oils For Massage
- Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Sunflower oil
Factors to Consider When Buying a Massage Oil
Users must be wary of some factors before buying any massage oil. Below are the most crucial considerations for you.
- Ingredients: some unscrupulous manufacturers tend to use dangerous ingredients. That informs the need to check out the product details. You wouldn’t want to use massage oil that will irritate your skin.
- Cost: as you’d expect, the prices vary depending on the amount of oil. Today, a customer can get this oil for as little as $15.
- Size: thirdly, customers must know that massage oils are available in different sizes. For instance, you can get one for 7.98 fluid once or more. However, the larger the bottle size, the higher the price of the oil.
- Brand: a few manufacturers have a bad reputation for selling harmful massage oil. Some of these companies include ELEMIS, MAJESTIC PURE, among others. Customers should choose a brand with minimum customer ratings of 4.5.
Lastly, customers need to learn more about massage oils. This strategy will help you, especially whenever you go for a rub-down. Remember to tell your massage therapist which oil for massage to use. For more information visit our Website